I need to be free

augusztus 10, 2013

Short: Bikbok, Top: Bershka, Necklace: Bijou Brigitte

I love to match a colorful, printed short with a one-colored shirt, so the short can be dominant in the outfit. The color of the shirt is one of the colors from the short and for the accessories I also used colors from the short. If I wear the scarf, as a bandage on my head, you can see on my wrist at first, it has a little bohemian look.

Szeretem a vidám, színes mintás nadrágokat egyszínű felsőkkel párosítani, mert így a hangsúly a nadrágon van. A felső színe a nadrág mintájában is megtalálható és a többi kiegészítőben is a nadrág színeit használtam. A kendőt, amit az elején a kezemre csavarva láthattok, ha a homlokomra rakom, kicsit hippisebb hatást érhetek el vele. 






Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

3 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest