My LBD diary VI.

január 24, 2014

Dress & Shirt: King Street Fashionista, Heels: Vagabond

In this set I wore a ruffled, long sleeved, white shirt (that I designed) under the little black dress and I bowed a ribbon under the collar. The result is a school uniform style and to enhance this effect I matched laced white socks to the black heels. I don't wear my glasses outside, only for learning, in the university and cinema, but I thought it suits to this set so well, that I put it on.

Ebben a szettben a kis fekete alá egy általam tervezett fodros fehér hosszú ujjú inget húztam és a gallér alá egy fekete szalagot kötöttem masniba. Így egy iskolai egyenruhás stílust kaptam, ennek a hatásnak a növelésére a fekete magassarkúmhoz egy fehér csipkés bokazoknit húztam. A szemüvegemet utcára nem szoktam hordani, csak az egyetemen, tanuláshoz és moziban, de stílusban illik ehhez a szetthez, ezért mégis felhúztam. 






Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

3 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest