Shape of my Heart

augusztus 12, 2014

Top: Intimissimi, Skirt: Bershka, Wedges: Reno, Bag: Promod, Earrings: Italien market

Here is the second outfit from my holiday. A neutral and natural look with earth tones and low-key make-up. I chose a high-waisted, printed bodycon skirt and an asymmetric shirt in the main color of the print. The colors of the wedges are also in the print of the skirt. I wore my heart-shaped shell earrings and braided my hair to let them see. The sunset over the sea was so beautiful, how the pink sky, the blue water and the hills melted together.

Itt van a második szett, amit a nyaralásunkon fotóztunk. Ez egy igazán természetközeli összeállítás, a föld színeivel és a visszafogott sminkkel. Egy magasderekú, mintás szoknyát választottam és hozzá egy aszimetrikus felsőt, aminek a színe megtalálható a mintában is. A magastalpú szandál színei visszaköszönnek a szoknya mintájából. A szivecske mintás kagylófülbevalómat vettem fel és hogy látszódjon befontam a hajamat. A naplemente a tenger felett gyönyörű volt, ahogy összemosódott a rózsaszín égbolt, a kék víz és a hegyek.

"I know that everything changes
All the cities and faces
But I know how I feel about you"


You Might Also Like

9 megjegyzés

recent posts

Facebook

Pinterest